Senior Associate Attorney
- Juris Doctor, Brooklyn Law School, 2002
- Edward V. Sparer Fellow
- Editor, International Journal of Law
- Recipient of the Carole Mehlman Gould Prize for Greatest Contribution to Women’s Rights While in Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, New York University, 1999
- Dual Major in Women’s Studies and Politics
- Minor in Pre-Law
At the Law Offices of Brian D. Perskin and Associates, Ms. Cohen-Vigder has litigated extensively across the spectrum of matrimonial and family law, including matters of custody, distribution of assets, child and spousal support, protective orders, abuse and neglect, paternity, and more. She has also litigated criminal, estate and civil matters.
From the initial consultation, through the appellate process, Ms. Cohen-Vigder is committed to achieving the best possible result for each client. Each case calls for an individualized strategy and Ms. Cohen-Vigder can expertly map that strategy out.
She will counsel expertly, fight tooth and nail when needed, negotiate when appropriate and ensure that clients are comfortable every step of the way.
Ms. Cohen-Vigder is originally from Long Island and now lives in New Jersey. She is married with four children. She’s a proud soccer and football mom.