Conrad D. Singer
Practicing in front of New York’s Supreme and Family Court Judges.
Judge, Nassau County Family Court
2017 – Present
Adelphi University, Bachelor of Business Administration, 1985
Pace University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1989
New Jersey State Bar, 1989
New York State Appellate Division, Second Department, 1990
– Managing Attorney for Singer & Kent, P.C.
– Village Justice for the Great Neck Plaza Village Court
– Impartial Hearing Officer for the New York State Department of Education
– Judicial Hearing Officer for the Nassau County Traffic Violations Bureau
– Elected as a Judge for the Nassau County Family Court, 2007 – 2016
– Reelected a Judge for the Nassau County Family Court, 2017
Top New York Divorce Attorneys
Schedule a Consultation Today
For more information about how our office can help with your divorce matter, please contact a New York divorce attorney from our firm.