Practicing in front of New York’s Supreme and Family Court Judges.
Judge for the Kings County Family Court, 2006 – 2015
Brooklyn College, Bachelor of the Arts, 1972
New School for Social Research, Master of the Arts, 1975
Brooklyn School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1978
New York State, Appellate Division, Second Department, 1979
United States District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1979
United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 1980
– Attorney in a Private Practice
– Employed with the New York City Law Department
– Law Clerk for Chief U.S. District Court Judge Jacob Mishler
– Appointed as a Judge for the Kings County Family Court, 1997 – 2005
– Reappointed as a Judge for the Kings County Family Court, 2006 – 2015
Top New York Divorce Attorneys
Schedule a Consultation Today
For more information about how our office can help with your divorce or custody matter, please contact a New York family lawyer from our firm.