Practicing in front of New York’s Supreme and Family Court Judges.
Kings County Family Court, 2008 – Present
Sarah Lawrence College, Bachelor of the Arts
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, Juris Doctorate
New York State, Appellate Division, First Department, 1987
– Associate Attorney for New York City based Matrimonial Law Firms
– Law Guardian Director for the New York State Supreme Court Appellate Division, First Department
– Assistant Deputy Chief Appellate Court Attorney and Special Projects Counsel for the New York State court system
– Appointed as a Judge for the Kings County Family Court, 2004 – 2007
– Reappointed as a Judge for the Kings County Family Court, 2008 – 2017
Top New York Divorce Attorneys
Schedule a Consultation Today
For more information about how our office can help with your divorce matter, please contact a New York divorce attorney from our firm.