Eric I. Prus
Practicing in front of New York’s Supreme and Family Court Judges.
Kings County Civil Supreme Court, Matrimonial Department
2005 – Present
Brooklyn College, Bachelors Degree
Brooklyn School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1983
New York State, Appellate Division, Second Department, 1984
– Managing Attorney at Weisber, Sieven & Mamanna, 1984 – 1986
– Law Assistant for Civil Court Justice Irving W. Levine, 1986 – 1989
– Principal Law Clerk for Kings County Supreme Court Justice Gabriel M. Krausman, 1990 – 1993
– Senior Court Attorney, Surrogate’s Court, 1995 – 1998
– Elected as a Judge for the Civil Court of the City of New York, 1999 – 2004
– Elected as a Justice for the Kings County Supreme Court, 2005 – Present
Top New York Divorce Attorneys
Schedule a Consultation Today
For more information about how our office can help with your divorce matter, please contact a New York divorce attorney from our firm.