Felice J. Muraca
Practicing in front of New York’s Supreme and Family Court Judges.
Judge, Nassau County Family Court
2016 – 2026 (Term Ends)
John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Science, 1984
Brooklyn Law School, Juris Doctorate, 1987
New York State Appellate Division, Second Department, 1988
– Attorney for the County Court Trial Bureau of the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office, 1987 – 1990
– Partner at Kelly, Muraca & O’Donnell, 1990 – 1995
– Partner at Muraca & Kelly, LLP, 1995 – 2004
– Owner and Attorney at the Law Offices of Felice J. Muraca, P.C., 2004 – 2015
– Counsel and Special Assistant for the New York State Senate, 2010 – 2015
– Elected as a Judge for the Nassau County Family Court, 2016 – 2026 (Term Ends)
Top New York Divorce Attorneys
Schedule a Consultation Today
For more information about how our office can help with your divorce matter, please contact a New York divorce attorney from our firm.