Practicing in front of New York’s Supreme and Family Court Judges.
Supervising Judge, Nassau County Supreme Court, Matrimonial Department
2011 – Present
Rhode Island College, Bachelor of the Arts, 1968
New York University, Master of the Arts, 1970
Hofstra University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1986
New York State, Appellate Division, Second Department, 1987
– Attorney in a Private Practice, 1987 – 1999
– Principal Law Secretary to Nassau County Supreme Court Judge Elaine Jackson Stack, 2000 – 2004
– Elected as a Judge in the Nassau County Family Court, 2005 – 2014
– Appointed as a Supervising Judge in Nassau County Family Court, 2009 – 2011
– Appointed as a Supervising Judge in Nassau County Supreme Court, Matrimonial Part, 2011 – Present
Top New York Divorce Attorneys
Schedule a Consultation Today
For more information about how our office can help with your divorce or custody matter, please contact a New York family lawyer from our firm.